Recent Posts

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hey there, up here! Remember me?!


Sometimes we forget to look up.
We’re so focused on where we need to get to, when we need to get there by-
We forget to enjoy the getting there.
We forget to see how tall the buildings really are,
We forget to admire the waves of fuchsia peering out of an overcast sky.

Heck, when I was writing this post in the morning,
I intended to take a picture from the ground-up of my building as I walked to the gym at lunch.
However, when lunch rolled around, I was so hell-bent on getting to the gym to make the time shift on my treadmill, that I forgot to take the picture.
Talk about the ultimate ‘Saying one thing and doing the other’.

Life moves fast,
And being able to stop and share a moment,
Now that’s something pretty special
Today, I am reminded to look up.

Thank you, Brittney.


P.s. Not-so-Secret: I took the picture the next day!
P.p.s. I took the picture on my new iphone…love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment