Recent Posts

Friday, January 20, 2012

You know what I like?

I like girl nights. Full of gab and banter and laughing. Where wine and beer run rampant but no one looks at you funny if you order a lemon drop martini or a pinneapple mojito. Yes, I loooove a good girls’ night. And I sure hope the snow does not get in the way of mine tonight!

I like chocolate. And coffee. And sometimes, I even sneak a little of both at the same time. Flash to: me in the kitchen adding a sprinkling of Swiss Miss to my Starbucks Blonde. By the way, have you tried the Blonde?! Sure is a step in a good direction for the SBucks!

Surprises. Especially because it means someone else has done all the planning. All you’re expected to do is show up, look pretty, and enjoy. I can’t wait for my Saturday Surprise!

Vacations. And Vegas. And ok, ok I’m not going to Vegas for vacation this time, but even “work” in Vegas is better than work in Chicago for a good, thirty degree warmer, break. Vegas, here I come!

What do you like on this snowy Friday?!

This night is sparkling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment