Recent Posts

Friday, January 29, 2010

I can’t believe it...my first week of student teaching is already over. And I couldn’t be more excited! My students are absolutely wonderful. Their enthusiasm and intelligence is completely astounding. I can just imagine what the future weeks will hold; already I have experienced several small epiphanies:

As an English teacher, I will always...

be the one that pulls fruity cheerios out of her brown bag at lunchtime

wear a watch, but constantly need to be reminded of the bell schedule

stand in the hallway during passing periods to talk to my students

look for excuses to have class parties (which typically involve treats)

make constant references to heavily syndicated television shows

want to read every single book that the library holds

love when my students visit me in my office during plan periods

0 comments:

Post a Comment